Saturday 3 September 2022

NORTH MIDLANDS VTTA & CTT CHAMPS 10 ; HATFIELD ; 3rd September 2022

 1st N MIDS VTTA; 1st N MIDS CTT; 1st N MIDS CTT TEAM; 6th OVERALL

My first and last race to organise, and really enjoyed it - quite a lot involved, but if you like organising and  prep everything an asson as, it works well...because of all the N Mids champs I also raced it...they do say you never race at 100% if you also try and organise. Not sure how it affected me, semi decent day...typical Hatfield...352w average is about 10 below and a 21-19 finish, one of my slower times on this course. However enough to win the N Mids VTTA and CTT Champs, and with 1st three in the CTT, pissed the team competition.

Outside the N Mids though I was 6th overall - seem to be just slightly under firing...conducted the presentation too, which was a little embarrassing with all the prizes I won...good day though all round, and great feedback post race.

 


 


 

 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment