Saturday 21 August 2021

VTTA NATIONAL 30M CHAMPS - Boroughbridge, N Yorks - 21st August 2021

 7th Overall; 2nd on Standard (National Silver)

Back to Boroughbridge, after the recent 10 & 25 - so some advantage, having the knowledge of the attritional challenge that is that course....gave it my all, unfortunately in pouring rain for the later starters....could not have got another second, and learnt that I had frustratingly finished 2nd in the Championship by 3 seconds, later learning I'd somewhat underperformed. Not sure if this was because the course does not suit me or, as I will learn the following week, the decision to wear a 2016 team skin suit really was not a good decision....I'll refer to that next week!

Went home not totally dissatisfied, because I tried my best! 😎

Oh - check results for another scintillating performance from Ms Carpenter, she will be beating me soon 😫💪👏



 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment